We collect information of those who communicate with us when you use our site, applications on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, via e-mail, or other information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except when we have your permission, or if it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
1. When you register at My Broker Search we ask for information such as your name, company name and email address. We also ask for you billing address and credit card information if you use our Service.
2. My Broker Search uses collected information for the following general purposes:
products and services provision
identification and authentication
contact you in the case you are a winner of a promotion
to send you information about new promotions, products, and services offered by us
for research which would include conducting analysis of the performance of promotions.
Cookies and Web Beacon
1. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
2. Cookies are required to use the My Broker Search service.
3. We may use Web beacons to help us better manage content on our site. A Web beacon may be used on our Web pages to collect information, deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
My Broker Search uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run MyBrokerSearch.com.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information
You may "opt-out" of receiving promotional emails from My Broker Search by emailing .
My Broker Search may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.